Friday, April 3, 2009

Blogs clean up

My great lawyer fren, Sam tells me that I went beyong sanity and wrote some nasty stuff about politicians in my blog and I'd better clean it up before Najib's gang learn to read. So I took his advice and removed all my political blogs from labelling MCA as running dogs to our new PM...son of Razak. Anyway, I wanted frens to comment on my blogs but I guess they are scared shit in case they are called up to whereever it is now that they make u sit on ice until your balls get frozen then they easily smashed it up.

So I will write nice blogs on subjects that I have passion for like scuba diving, make love to the Ocean...I mean love the Ocean, beautiful ladyboys , my new GOD travel websites and educate someof you on lovely animals of the sea. I will also do some cartoons as I know that some of you are poor readers.

No comments: