Monday, March 9, 2009

Ladyboys of Phuket Part II-in words

Now for Part II.

I decided to get to know more about these people who have been unkindly created into this world..not knowing at a young age whether to be a boy or a girl. After puberty, most of them decides to be a girl. If they have beautiful features like those in the photographs, they will likely earn enough money to go for an operation to remove the unwanted penis. The rest like breast enlargement and some masculine features can be taken care by hormone tablets.

A breast enlargement will cost about 1K USD which the removal of the penis will be 2-3 times more expensive. Some of my female friends are thinking of breast enlargement after seeing these ladyboys. Mmmm....big breast, small breast....no difference to me actually as long as it doesn't drag on the floor after old age.

From the pictures, I sat and took pictures with about 4-5 ladyboys over the course of 3 nights and I am sure you know who is my favourite. Actually the one that I considered the most beautiful and feminine was not around at that time as she has gone down to Singapore. They can earn as much as Sing2K in one night if they are lucky.

I went out with both Yuna ( Ms Tiffany) and Bow ( Leon's favourite ) to a nearby disco and a bar for some drinks. The 'girls' took me to a Man's bar and it was full of not so desired ladyboys and gays. It was really weird and fightening. There was a show where some ladyboys or rather ladyman performed. It was at a bar near the Royal Paradise hotel in case any of you want to go there to look for ugly ladyman.

The night ended with the two 'girls' wanting to go to my room. I somehow allowed them to and the hotel receptionist gave me the " Dirty old man" look . In the room, the girls were very well behaved and just wanted to use my computers to check on their websites and emails. I must be the most boring person on earth. Anyway, you think I dare tell you what really happen?? Hahaha. Not for the printed media.

No comments: